Nice that you visit our site. Please indicate here which cookies we may place. The necessary cookies do not collect personal data. The other cookies help us to improve the site and your visitor experience. They also help us to inform you about our products. Are you going for an optimally working website including all the benefits? Then tick all the boxes!
Colloidal suspensions XA05, XA06, XA15 & XA10 with anti-crystallization agent are suitable in general for super finishing of samples like copper, titanium, as well as samples with thin films. After polishing with diamond 3 um on cloth, just polish the samples on a cloth X100 fabric with XAxx suspension for 2 min. This suspension can be diluted up to 7 times in water. Rinse well samples and cloth with water after the operation.
The anti-crystallization agent is a novelty in this type of product with the advantages:
- delay the drying.
- eliminate the phenomena of recrystallization = > very long shelf life and cleaning cloth less critical.
- easy cleaning.
- the most used colloidal suspension is the XA05. It has a basic pH (9.8 ~ 10), is based on a grain size of 0.05 µm and is suitable for most materials, particularly composites and alloys that have different hardnesses.
- the colloidal suspension XA15 has a basic pH (9.8 ~ 10.2), is based on a grain size of 0,15 µm, is colored pink and is more aggressive. It is suitable for most materials, titanium and titanium alloys.
- colloidal suspension XA10 has an acid pH (± 3.5), is based on a grain size of 0,10 µm, is colored green and is suitable for the super finishing of aluminum and aluminum alloys.
- colloidal suspension XA06 is doped with Al2O3 alumina, has a basic pH (9.8~10), is based on a grain size of 0.05 µm and is colored blue. Alumina gives a higher removal rate on ferrous metals, particularly stainless steel.