Nice that you visit our site. Please indicate here which cookies we may place. The necessary cookies do not collect personal data. The other cookies help us to improve the site and your visitor experience. They also help us to inform you about our products. Are you going for an optimally working website including all the benefits? Then tick all the boxes!
We offers a carefully coordinated range from affordable entry level models, to practical built-in solutions up to the top level verified models made of stainless steel. Their common feature is the long-lasting industrial quality as well as the high level of protection against dust and spray.
The installation, startup, and possible verification of floor, pallet, and drive-through scales require specialized knowledge, which is the basis for a successful sale. Please ask for our “Floor scale info sheet”.
High-capacity scales – ideal for piece counting with large item quantities
The weighing ranges of bench counting scales are often not sufficient to count large quantities, units, palletized items etc. This is where high-performance counting systems are employed as these combine a high-precision reference balance with a high-capacity bulk scale, such as e.g. floor scales, pallet scales or drive-through scales. We will be happy to help you setting up the right high-capacity counting system.
Remark concerning the international protecting rating IPxy
x indicate the level of protection against solid particle:
* level 6 = no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact (dust tight).
y indicate the level of protection against liquid:
* level 4 = water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.
* level 5 = water projected by a nozzle (22,5 mm, 12,5 l/min) against enclosure from any direction.
* level 6 = water projected by a nozzle (12,5 mm, 100 l/min) against enclosure from any direction.
* level 7 = ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
* level 8 = the equipment is suitable for continuous immersion in water above 1 m depth according to conditions specified by the manufacturer.
* level 9 = the equipment is suitable for continuous immersion in water above 1 m depth and protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs.